What to expect at our studio during COVID-19:
1. Are masks required? Yes, at this time the county has mandated that masks be worn and so we ask all students who enter the studio to wear a mask during lessons. The only exception to this policy is for vocal students, where wearing a mask prevents them from receiving the service they are here for. Vocal students are not required to wear a mask, but their instructor will utilize one for the students protection.
If your student has an existing health condition or disability in which wearing a face covering would cause impairment, please reach out to us to discuss options. We are here to support each family and their unique circumstances during this time.
2.Will my students teacher be wearing a mask? Yes, all teachers are required to wear a mask at this time.
3. What other precautions are being taken at the studio? In addition to wearing masks we are also implementing the following:
- We are requiring all staff to do temperature checks upon arrival each day
- Our lobby will remain closed to alleviate people congregating in a confined space
- As soon as students enter the lobby they are welcomed by a sign that prompts them to please sanitize their hands prior to entering the practice rooms
- Teachers are sanitizing instruments in between students and rooms are thoroughly sanitized at the end of each day
- Group classes will have a limited number of students this season and are being held in the stage/common area to allow for appropriate social distancing during classes
4.. Is there an option for us if we do not want to come to in person lessons at this time? Yes, at this time we are offering virtual lessons via the Zoom platform for any family that does not wish to attend in person lessons at this time. We simply ask that if you would like to do virtual lessons, you commit to a full month at a time so as to alleviate confusion with scheduling.
5.. Are you accepting new students who are interested in taking only virtual lessons? Yes! If you are a student who does not live close by, who has a busy schedule that does not allow for much travel time, or who just prefers virtual, we welcome you 🙂